dalam otak c abeel = =,

12 days of buls**t hakhakhak !




* really really thxxyuussssosomuch! fer uuu ! sir.Matt Thiessen !! ngee !

:) We performed dis song fer d day of d presentation will (:
but we do a.lil.bit change. This article about 12 days of christmas. and we change to d article about 12 days holiday at d zoo ! wut zoo ?? ZOO WEE - POPO ! POP ! HAHAH ! ;p

kerana lagu mereka nie lah abeel a.k.a LetsRox 
mendapat ilham bagaimane untuk menyiapkan sgment sakai nehh ! ;p
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

* On the First Day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
a Patridge in a pear tree.
On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the Third day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Three french hens. Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the Fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Four calling birds, Three french hens, Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the Fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
 Five golden rings....!
Four calling birds, Three french hens, Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
* Whats a Partridge ?? and Whats a Pear tree ??
well i dont know, so please dont ask me,
but i can bet those are Terrible gifts to Get.
* On the Sixth day of christmas, my true love gave to me,
6 geese a-laying.
Five golden rings...!!
Four calling birds, Three french hens, Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me,
  7 swans a swimmin, 6 geese a-laying, 
five golden rings..!!!
Four calling birds, Three french hens, Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the Eigghth day of christmas my true love gave to me,
8 maids a-milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying, 
5 golden rings.!!!!
Four calling birds, Three french hens, Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the Ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a-milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying 
Oooo eee ooo Ahhh
(five golden rings)
Four calling birds, Three french hens, Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.

*  Whats a Partridge ?? and Whats a Pear tree ??
well i dont know, so please dont ask me, 
but i can bet those are Terrible gifts to Get.
* On the Tenth day of christmas my true love gave me,
  1O lords a-leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a-milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying
Ahhh eee Ohhh Ahhh 
Four ( Clap 3x )
Three French ( POP ! )
Two ( Clap 2x )
Doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the Eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me,
11 pipers piping, 1O lords a-leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying
FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!!!!
Four calling birds, Three french hens, Two turtle doves and A partridge in a pear tree.
On the Twelth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
12 drummers drumming, 11 pipers piping, 1O lords a-leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a-milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying, 5 golden rings ! four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves 
And a partridge in a pear tree..

* p/s : christmas song versi ROCKS ! weehuu ! ;p
artis : Relient K
song : 12 days of christmas.


* thx sifu-sifus !! ;p
 




No comments:

Post a Comment